13310 Highway 305 · P.O. Box 5
Lipscomb, Texas 79056
October 18, 2020
WOLF CREEK HERITAGE MUSEUM NOTES
by Virginia Scott
We are still open and trying to get ready for our new shelving. We will also be changing our exhibit this week.
I attended the Texas Plains Trail meeting this past week and enjoyed seeing and hearing how all the museums and historical groups are doing this pandemic. Everyone is observing the guidelines for museum visitors. I will highlight these guidelines below so if you get cabin fever and want to go to your library or come see us, you can do so safely.
Health protocols for museum and library visitors (a handout of these rules is available at our museum ) :
1. Individuals should avoid being in a group larger than 10 individuals. The group should minimize in-person contact and wear face covering.
2. Self-screen before going into a museum or library for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, chills m muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, or known contact with a person who in lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
3. Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a museum or library and when leaving.
4. Wear cloth face coverings when entering the museum or when within 6 feet or another person
5. Carry hand sanitizer, and use it regularly. Wash hands with soap and water upon arrival at home.
We have santizer and masks available at the entrance to the museum and surfaces are cleaned frequently.
© 2006 - 2024 Wolf Creek Heritage Museum
All Rights Reserved